Last night we had a Jackson Requested Dinner!
Super easy to make.. and the entire family got in the kitchen and helped make their own pizzas.
1. The only 3 items you really have to have is biscuit dough, pizza sauce and cheese.. But I also have pepperoni, fresh basil, anchovies, fresh mozzarella, onion and tomato.
2. I got the onions diced up.
3. Got the hamburger cooking.
4. For the onions, I cooked them in a couple tablespoons of olive oil and a couple spats of butter. Cook on medium low until soft and translucent.
5. Cook hamburger till brown. ( or what ever meat you are using )
6. Pat out a pizza round ( about 6 inches in diameter ) You can get 2 on 1 cookie sheet. Just plain can biscuits. I like the Grand's because they are a little bigger and work better for pizza crust.
7. Pizza station ready!
8. Jackson making his own pizza..
9. Its great interaction kind of meal.. everyone can get in the kitchen and make their own pizza.
10. Husby even made his own too.. and he looked like he was having fun doing it
11. Bake @ 375 for 10 -15 minutes.
You can check out the video to see how the anchovies are used!
Here's the video!
Let me know if you make these!! I would love to see a picture!