Happy Wednesday friends! I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday. I was super busy yesterday with all the computer problems on Monday...so I am catching up! Hope you enjoy this belated Tuesday Talk & Truths.
* I know it might be rude to say....but I hate my neighbors mowing the grass so early. I know it has to be done but any loud noises before 8am just frustrate me to no end. I have never seen people so happy to cut their grass. I kinda feel sorry that it never has the chance to grow. I dream of moving to a private country house.
* I went to the grocery store today and spent less money than expected. How often does that happen? But being its spring break for Jackson → I didn't have to carry in all the groceries! :)
* I should be cooking dinner right now but hey..it's spring break so dinner can be put off for a few more minutes.
* I have been doing better and better at walking and running on the treadmill. You guys were right. The more you do it, the easier it becomes.
* Scott went into work early today and I was expecting morning coffee and hanging out with him. O-well. guess he knows what he is doing.
* The last couple of nights I have been falling to sleep with my hair wet and waking up looking like Medusa. I doubt today's look would be appropriate for shopping.
* The cats have been raising hell all day. I guess they all got their beauty sleep and now have all kinds of energy. They sound like a heard of elephants up on the second floor running around. It probably won't last for long.. the will fizzle out soon and set in for their evening naps.
* Cesar 911 has quickly become a new favorite of mine. I don't know why.. I don't even like other people's dogs very much but it's a great show! However, check this adorable video out of a husky teaching it's pals to howl. Ha! Soooo cute!
* Mom called from her float in her heated pool. Yea, I'm jealous.
* . I made some delicious fruit salad today. It's so easy and delicious. Check out / Follow @kjaggers on instagram for the super simple recipe!
* On my newest giveaway form I forgot to change the question... so on the planner video everyone has been commenting about the books they have been reading. Hahahaahaha! Opps..BUT THEY STILL COUNT. However it's updated now!
* I am trying these hamburgers tonight. I think they are super cute and I don't really make the best burger...So we will give these a go!
* We are lucky South Carolina is not burning down tonight after that video coverage of the cop shooting the unarmed man as he ran away...and then planted evidence. WOW. I am so ashamed. He nearly got away with murder. Thank God for the video otherwise it would be working out a different way. I won't feel safe until every police officer with a gun is wearing a camera. Be careful friends.
* My beloved youtube sent me and all the other partners an email today letting us know that they are going to offer a ad free subscription service. I am not sure what I think about it yet...do you have any thoughts? Would you pay to watch youtube without the ads? Personally.. I doubt I will. I pay for tv but still have to watch the commercials. It's not that big of a deal for me. But we'll see.
* Nothing feels as good as new fluffy socks. I'm in love.
* I'm sorry if you have sent a friend request to my personal facebook page and got rejected. I don't have a lot of people I don't know or talk to there but I do have a fan page that you can follow....its right here.
* It's all about the music tonight with both The Voice & American Idol. I hope they sing some good songs!
* I really need to clean my jewelry. It's something I always forget to do.
* I took a 30 minute nap today. I wonder if that's just me getting old. But 30 minutes later, I was back at it!
I hope you guys are having a beautiful evening. I'll see ya tomorrow. ♥