Hello friends. I hope you are having a wonderful afternoon. Here, it's a beautiful day and I have been stuck at the desk all day. Not so fun but I am trying to get a few things done while I can. I does feel so weird to me to NOT be cleaning today like my old schedule but desk work is a required part of my life. This blog, my youtube channel and everyday emails and bills all have to be taken care of. I do feel lazy since I have been on my butt most of the day but for us, the day is still young. I will be in the kitchen next and then tossing laundry. I don't think it ever ends! I know things have been crazy with the house. I want you guys to know we are so grateful for your comments and advice. We are going to be staying here another year being Scott worked it all out. I'm still nervous but it will be ok. We have a new lease and that means a lot right now. I took most of the weekend off from vlogging because I just needed time to get my head wrapped around everything that has happened. Our home inspection meant everything to us....sharing our life in that way is scary. But we were so relived only to have the landlord pull the rug out from under us. Thankfully Scott worked it out...and I stayed out of it. I did vlog on Sunday....here it is!
I didn't take a lot of pictures last week... you can actually check out my instagram feed *and hopefully follow a long for pictures. I just had an emotional couple of days. I will try to get back into the swing of things in the coming days. At least until we head off on vacation. But hopefully I can pre record some videos that will pop up while we are gone. I doubt I will be able to include blog posts too for that week, so get subscribed on youtube so you don't miss out!
Here's a few things on this week's to do list:
- Get past the crazy rental drama that happened to us....it's been handled today and we are in fact staying for at least another year.
- Make our meal plan and get to the store before the guys start winning that we are out of doughnut sticks and ice-cream...yet we have a lot of food in the house!
- Unpack boxes and put things away.
- Pay bills.
- Find a big floppy hat for our vacation.
- Brush out kitty cats.
- Cut back herbs and clean up roses.
- Figure out next weeks youtube schedule.
- Update Chalkboard Wall
- Make more treadmill time.
- Pack up Jackson for his summer with his dad. :(
- Father Day gifts??? What to buy?
- Catch up on laundry.....story of my life.
- Clean the animals bowls out. Why does the water always look green and slimy in the automatic water dish? Grossssssssss.
- Start trying on cruise clothes and start figuring out outfits for the week. Shoes too.
- Clean sliding glass doors.
- Look for a new grill...I think I am finally giving into the idea of spending the money to just get one.
- Check PO Box. I haven't checked it in a while and I hope they are not mad at me because of it!
- Buy extra hangers for cruise.