Happy Wednesday friends. Sorry this post didn't go live yesterday...I'll explain why in a minute but I hope you enjoy!
- I have been trying out Melatonin to help me sleep better without taking Advil PM night. Well, changes are happening. It works great and I have been bouncing out of the bed as the sun comes up. Right now it's about 9am and I doubt this post will go live until noon or so. There are always so many distractions!
- Yesterday I was so sick. I had a ton of things to do with Scott and then I had to go register Jackson at school. I barley vlogged and I felt like I was dying. I had to push on even though I felt bad to get things done. I think even Scott was shocked at how pale and bad I looked yesterday. Thankfully, I feel a little better today. Which is why I didn't do much blogging much.
- Kelly Osborne opened her big mouth after all she put Giuliana Rancic through over some comments on hair. I guess pay back is a bitch and you have no one Kelly Osborne to blame but yourself. We all have to watch what comes out of our mouths more....including myself.
- I am outraged by the little 8 year old boy who got put in handcuffs for misbehaving at school. Did you guys see the story? Well...again, WTF? Who does that and why is that ok? I would remove my child from that school and sue everyone involved. He's just a little boy. I thought adults were suppose to smarter and wiser. It totally pisses me off to see that. What happened to compassion? What happened to calling the parents? There is no excuse to doing that to a child that age. No excuse what's so ever.
- I woke up with a throbbing headache. I have taken 4 advil so far and it's still around. Great.
- I wish it would cool down enough to leave the sliding doors open and windows too. We need it to cool off just a little bit so the plants stop dying and so we can get a little more fresh air.
- The people next door don't seem as bad as I thought. They are bringing in their dogs and putting up a fence. I might have judged them a little pre maturely. I hope they have a long happy life in their new home.
- Some cards got returned that you sent to my PO Box. I am really sorry and got things handled at the Post Office where I don't think they will do that again. Resend them if you wish!
- The coffee is super good today. Thank you Scott. I'm going to need it to get energized to clean this house later today.
- I am so excited with all that Inkwell Press is coming out with next month. I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New planners and new accessories. What could be better than that!?
- I am trying to limit Jackson on sugar a little more and it's not been so easy. I just want him to be healthy and happy. Wish me luck because it's much harder than one might expect.
- You guys ready for Donald Trump tomorrow night!? I sure am! I want to see what a mess he makes things! Hahahaha. I would never watch anything Republican but he sure has my interest!
- I totally need to give the cats a bath today. Maybe I will just do it and get all 4 knocked out at once. I'll be soaked if I do that but they are all kinda looking a little dingy and dirty.
Anyway, those are some of my Tuesday thoughts and truths. Sorry it's up a day late but it's better than never! I'll see ya in a bit with a new video! xx