Hello friends. It's been a long day but I thought I would take a little time to get some snarky thoughts out of my head! Hope you enjoy!
- I have to be honest, I have totally been loving the back and forth between Donald Trump and Bill O'Riley. It's great that the Donald is boycotting Fox news. Ha! I feel totally the same for different reasons of course.
- Have I mentioned I have a wonderful sister in law? She totally helped me out today in a couple of ways including giving me a ton of helpful tips about my new fitbit.
- Our golden retriever is on a bunch vitamins and meds. It's kinda nuts but we are trying to make him comfortable and extend his life as long as we can. I am still very confused about putting down an animal. We are no where near that point, but I don't like the idea of playing God but I don't like knowing a animal is suffering either.
- For some reason the days have been going by super fast. I am not use to it even when I am getting up early. I feel like all day I was playing catch - up.
- There's a situation I feel that I have been treated wrong and basically wrongly accused. This person means nothing to me and is not in my family or anything but it's ok. I have broad shoulders and can totally handle it. I am not the best at sugar coating things and I don't pretend to be perfect but I work hard at being kind and constantly trying to improve myself. Sometimes people disappoint you. It's a fact of life.
- Jackson has less and less time with tv and electronics. His grades are not the best and he seems to be getting so lazy. I think a lot of it is his age but I have been all over him trying to get him more organized and mature. He's totally a work in progress. But less electronics including tv is giving me some of the results I want. So hey...too bad for Jackson. If his grades were better, he would get more of what he wants.
- I totally want to see Ride Along 2 . I love Kevin Hart. He makes me laugh so hard! I am not sure if he tops Kat Williams but he's a total favorite. :)
- Scott seems to be stressed out a lot over work right now. It's a hard industry he's in and he doesn't have a lot of down time. I think he needs a vacation.
- I have been working out a little harder and a little longer the past few days. The treadmill and I have a love hate relationship but we have been spending more time together. My mom should be happy. Oh yea...got a new fitbit like I mentioned above to track things and help motivate me. Maybe I'll do a review in a few months.
- I published a new planner haul on youtube tonight. I just didn't have time to get the blog post. Go here if you want a sneak peak!
- The touch pad on Scott's phone is not working and he is having himself a little fit over it. It will probably have to wait until tomorrow when the store opens or maybe he can dig up a old phone around here. I think it's silly to worry about a phone like he does.
- My desk needs to be cleaned up. Anytime I am busy with bills, paperwork, products to review and so on the desk just gets so busy and messy. That's totally going on my to do list tomorrow.
- I hate laundry....have I mentioned that yet? Still got to fold another load before I go to sleep.
- The cats ate just a little while ago and they are using our house as a racetrack. I am on the 2nd floor and it sounds like the 4 of them are bringing the house down. And I think my family has got use to that noise which is nice for the speed kittys.
Well....sorry this is going up a little late. It's been a busy day! Hope your Wednesday went well. Feel free to let me know how you are doing! See ya tomorrow! xx