- We have had a lot going on around here and I feel so behind. But baby steps right!? Scott, Jackson and myself did some traveling and once we got home there was piles of laundry to do, kitty cats to groom, a house to clean and so much more.
- Hilary is on tonight and I am totally watching that debate. Ha! I wish Obama could be voted in again...I think he could get the votes yet again! :)
- Jackson left me a little note asking me to please remember to pick up his glasses today. :) Too funny. I have forgotten them for a while because he's in his old glasses and it totally slips my mind. Gotta get them today!!!! → Note to self! ←
- The wind is blowing and leaves are falling off the trees. Fall is beautiful and I love it.
- I got one of the kitty cats groomed up last night. Gabby had a few mattes in her fur and I had to get them out before they got worse. She is all laid out on the treadmill right now so I guess Gabby is happy!
- I gave in and ordered pizza for dinner. Scott and Jackson loved it and I have to admit....I thought it was really good too!
- With so much going on Scott took a couple days off work. We have a lot that we have to take care of and he never gets the time with all the hours he works. So a little vacation time will hopefully pay off. I have set him up appointments, and made a to do list as long as my leg for him to complete before he goes back to never ending hours. I guess it's just the nature of the business but I am glad hes here getting stuff done.
- I need to record some videos asap. Sorry but life has been crazy and family has to come first. This is kinda a job and it does pay me but still...taking care of all the kids and my family has to come first.
- My mom has totally been re doing her kitchen. She's been so busy but from what I hear...her kitchen looks amazing!
- My workout schedule has been a little messed up. I hate it too but things have been so busy and crazy that I just haven't been able to make the time. I even forgot to put my fitbit back on one night and walked all day without. I couldn't believe it when I looked down and realized it was not on. Grrrrrrrr.....hopefully by next Monday the house will be back in order, I will be caught up with all my online work and can get back at it! Hang in there with me....it's been a super busy few days.
- I have been told by a very wise woman that I don't need to worry as much or be stressed out. All words my grandmother told me and words I need to remember.
- I need to get some pumpkins soon so we can get to carving! It's always such a fun night in the house!
- Scott just got an iphone and it's been a task trying to get it all set up for him. I guess we are all switching over in our family.
- My sister in law proved a good point today about location. I can't speak too much of it but it was sure helpful.
- I need to go to the grocery store today but first need to menu plan. So much going on and so little time.
Anyway, I hope your day is going well. So sorry for missing in action for the last few days but I am trying to get back on schedule and hopefully things will go as planned. I have a new video coming up later today. See ya in a bit!