Hello friends! It's been a while since I participated in this fun linkup. I use to get it done every week but sometimes life gets in the way....but today...I got it up! Hope you enjoy!
1. Did you watch The Charlie Brown Christmas special Monday night? Who's your favorite Peanuts character and why?I did not watch the Charlie Brown Christmas special. I think there was a lot of shows that took precedent over a cartoon that I have seen a million times but my favorites are....
Snoopy and Woodstock. I think they are the cutest ones in the entire bunch. I guess it's another testament that I tend to like the animals more than people sometimes!
Would you agree?
There's something to be said about being one with nature. I think it could totally help relax the mind and actually bring you closer to God. So yea.. I agree.
2. Describe a sound from your childhood. What does this sound bring to mind?
There are so many. My grandfathers whistle that I heard all the time. Every single time I hear a song being whistled he comes to mind. He was also one of the loudest people I knew.. so there you have it.
3. You've won a trip to a winter wonderland...would that excite you? Which one of the following would you most want to experience (or which one would you dislike the least)-see the Aurora Borealis in Norway, stay in Sweden's Ice Hotel, go dogsledding in Lapland Finland, take a winter wildlife safari in Yellowstone or celebrate Winter Carnival in Quebec?
From your list of places I would have to pick the Aurora Borealis in Norway. I mean look at how beautifully amazing it is. And it has other colors that appear too.
I would say my kids but it's the women in my life that totally keep me humble. My best friend, my mom and sister in law...they all keep me in check and humble.
5. What part of preparing for Christmas do you like the most? Explain.
I enjoy looking at all the ornaments, putting out the twinkle lights and making gifts for family and friends. But I keep it pretty simple this year. I feel the need to over load my home with decorations.
6. Gingerbread-yay or nay? Is making a gingerbread house part of your family holiday tradition?
In moderation. We use to do the gingerbread houses when the kids were younger now we just do the gingerbread men cookies! I make a big batch and then I let the kids decorate a couple but who knows...maybe we will do a gingerbread house this year!
7. What's one thing you want to start, do, or complete before the calendar rolls into a new year?
I have a few. I want to tidy up the house as much as I can, declutter and most of all I want to finish the planner I am using. I shocked even myself sticking to just one planner all year long! I am in total love with my Inkwell Press Planner and I can't wait to start using my new one come January! For the first time ever I will have an entire years worth of plans in just one book. I guess I just found what works for me. :)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Hi hodgepodgers. I have been away for a while but I have totally missed you guys. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am going to go hop around and check out some of your blog posts...can't wait! :) Life around here has been a bit crazy but we still are grateful for our time together. I can't believe we are already moving into Christmas. I still have so much to do! Thanks for stopping by today. I'd love it if you got subscribed!