Hello friends! I hope you are getting along great on this Tuesday afternoon. Here's another edition of Tuesday Truths. Hope you enjoy.
- Romeo has been so sweet the last few days. He's really the only cat in the house that really just wants attention all the time. He's got such a personality and is really the star of the show around here.
- The weather is pretty chilly today. I slept with a window open and woke up freezing. Yuck. I think its suppose to warm back up tomorrow. However today I am staying inside and keeping warm.
- I miss Scott. He is working hard and learning a ton of new things. I wanted to move back to Indiana in the summer and he wanted to go ahead and take this new job and move on up now. So we are going with his plan and it sucks. It sucks for all of us not being together.
- I actually made a video today kicking off my 2016 planner series. I know it's not for everyone but it makes me happy to watch planner videos and also to share my own. I have a lot coming up for you planner friends!
- All the neighbors have been mowing their yards and I just refuse to do it. Yea..no thanks. We are moving and Scott is not home. It is what it is. Zane has never mowed the grass....Jackson can barely work the controls and I don't know much about it. I kinda letting the grass grow. :)
- Our oldest daughter Laura started a new job. I couldn't be more happy for her. She's straight out of college with little experience and I think this job will be good for her. She's amazing and we are proud of her. Life is ever changing.
- I have been busy packing things up around here. It's been a little easier doing it at my own pace instead of rushing. I know some don't like the way I pack and I know others do. I feel like I am doing what works best for me since I am the one doing it. Hell, there have been times I have tossed stuff in boxes at warp speed and just went with it. This move is not like that.
- I am thinking about using snapchat. Brittany has been explaining it a lot to me and I might just try it. I don't really see the point if it is gone in 24 hours. What do you guys think? Would you like that?
- Here's a new pitbull story where they killed an 86 year old woman. When is enough enough. I just can't do it. I don't think anyone needs those kind of dogs. I don't care about the argument that it's the way it's raised. I don't trust people in general to raise those dogs. I won't live next to one and I certainly don't want my children around them. I know sometimes they are when I am not around but God help that dog and it's owners if something happens to any of them. I just have seen and read too much to change my views on that. However, I am sure many of you have loveable pitbulls who would never hurt anyone....until they do.
- This week I am finally throwing away our old artificial Christmas tree. It's time to say goodbye to that big tree. We did a real tree this past year and we are not going back. It looked and smelled better and I loved it. Goodbye old tree...thanks for all of our years together.
- The kids are on spring break next week. So no getting up early! Woooo-hooo! I think we will probably be moving the week after. It's a big process we are just going through them step by step hopefully in the right order.
- I have some pretty big traffic fines to pay. I hate it too. I might just end up going to court and putting them off till after this move. I feel like I am cops and robbers every time I pull out of the driveway.
- On one of the upcoming days I need to take a few hours and groom all the cats. It's a huge job and it has to be done...outside. They all love it though and I love that all that hair is outside. They're just big fluff balls!
- The house is so weird looking with so much packed up. I kinda like it. Maybe in the next house I should just let it be bare. It feels good. I even like the freezer being emptier.
- This afternoon the kids and I are doing a quick house cleanup. We have been eating dinner a little later so we are going to tackle the house and get it picked up....around the boxes. Hopefully if we get moving it won't take very long.
- I have some news that I am busting at the seams to tell you about but I just can't yet. It's hard keeping secrets at times! Mummmmmmm's the word. And no I am not pregnant. :)
- Mr. Selfridge is back on....FOR THE LAST SEASON. I mean seriously. They take Downton Abbey from us and now Mr. Selfridge too!? I loved the 2 hour premiere but now I'm sad it's going away.
Well I hope you guys a wonderful evening. I have a new video uploading that I will share tomorrow but if you want to check it out sooner visit my youtube channel in an hour or so. xx