Continue Reading... »
Happy Saturday friends! I hope you are getting along well with your day. I didn't have a chance to get Friday Letters up so I thought I would just come say hi and share a few thoughts bouncing around in my head. Hope you enjoy!
* We woke up to much cooler weather. Yes, I know it's October but the last week or so it's been really warm. That changed overnight. I actually turned on the heat as quick as I got up. Burrrrrrrrrrr
* I worked a lot yesterday. I did a 10.5 hour shift and my body today is making me pay for it. My hip is really hurting. I feel like I am falling apart. I actually called in today just so I could rest and not hurt it more. I tossed and turned all night because of how badly it was bothering me. Might need a nap later.
* I'm not sure if Scott ever paid the spousal support yesterday. I forgot to call the attorney. I doubt he did but it would be nice to not have to worry about the money he is suppose to pay. All I can say about it is, if he hasn't paid it, we are 100% heading back to court. And that will cost him even more money. Hopefully we can add interest, lawyers fees and garnish his wages. That's probably the only way I am going to be paid on time. It would be nice if he could just not be a loser for a short amount of time to get it done. I'm probably asking too much.
* Gabby has been sneezing a lot and got me worried. I think the cooler weather is getting to her too. Hopefully it clears up before I have to take her to the VET.
* I need to go to the grocery store today. I needed to go Thursday and Friday as well but that didn't happen. I am going to take a bunch of Advil and hope my hip stops hurting long enough to go. Plan on sharing the haul in a new video...stay tuned!
* I need to dye my hair. The grey is really coming out which doesn't really make me happy. Hopefully I can mark that off my to do list next week.
* I know I am so behind on videos. I am not alone. There is only a real door on the bathroom so its complicated to say the least. I am really wanting to get into an apartment as soon as possible.
* I bought a new blogger template but I am not sure when I will have the time to change it around. Maybe next week sometime. I thought it was time for a change. Can't wait to share it with you!
* I am still undecided about switching jobs. I think every job has it's good and bad points. Just need to make more money. Decisions decisons.
* I have been loving my bullet journal. I work in it daily and it really does keep my head straight. If you haven't checked out the basics I have this video sharing how it works.
* My sister seems to do be doing just fine down in Florida. I was pretty worried about her but she keeps checking in on Facebook saying shes ok. Glad to know she is safe and sound.
I hope you all have a great day. I am going to get cleaned up and slowly make my away around the store. Praying for a pain free day. xx