Hello everyone. It's Tuesday night and I am just getting around to writing this post and sharing it. It's been a long couple of days. I honestly didn't ever realize how hard it would be to keep up with this blog with a job and family. I understand now. There are less hours in the day it seems. There are so many things pushed back and unfortunately this blog and my videos seem to take the brunt of it. I am coming to the realization that I just have to do what I can when I can and move on with it. I don't need to overthink it. I don't need to worry about it. I just need to put one foot in front of the other and get it done. Soooooo...I know it's Tuesday and I am just getting around to posting the WIR. Actually Tuesday Truths just went up a while ago. It is what it is! :)
I am not posting a ton of photographs this week. I wanted to but then I realized you see them all in the video anyway. Here's a little bit of life around here lately. Hope you enjoy!
A lot of days I feel wore out and at the end of my rope. It's been a journey finding my way back to real life and real happiness. I still get sad from time to time but I have so much to be thankful for. I try to always remember the kids are the best that has ever came from me. They are why I am back home in Indiana and they are the reason I go on. I have a boyfriend who I adore. Family and friends that support and lift me up when I need it. I am still here. I am lucky to still be with my family.
- Get through Monday and Tuesday @work
- Make time to go get nails done
- Call Brittany every morning that she is not here to make sure she is
- Menu plan and go grocery shopping
- Go through bills-
- Brush out kitty cats
- Close my eyes, snuggle up to Ryan and fall asleep without thinking about all my to do's.
- Work in gratitude journal ( or just use Thankful Thursday post instead )
- Buy organizational products at Dollar Store
- Laundry....there is always laundry to do around here.
- Try to get some sleep when I have a day off. I really really need it.
- Make a video on that day off as well! :)
- Plan out a little more of our vacation.
- Make some time to do something just with Jackson.
- Organize blogging and youtube schedule
- Clean out bedroom and hall closet.
- Start thinking about how I am sharing older videos
- Start plan for Easter 2017
- Make needed appointments.....stop putting it off!
- File papers away
- Make some fresh bread
- Edit next weeks vlog daily
I feel like anything is possible right now. Finding a job that I enjoy has been very rewarding. It's still very tiring. I am not in some big career job. Instead I am simply serving tables and really enjoying it. It's been a blessing to be with new people and all the customers have brought me out of my shell. Ryan has done a good job at that too. I have come out of my comfort zone with him, for him and it felt amazing. Scary at times but once I got into it or through it, I was happy. He really has brought me back to life. He wants a family life. He wants dinner nightly instead of me standing over my sink eating a piece of chicken that I got from the deli. He wants cuddles and conversation. And I love him for it. After everything that I have been through, having that gentle nudge to be strong and move forward has helped. There are still so many things I want to do. Personal things like...
♥ I want to be so much more patient.
♥ I want to enjoy time more and play more.
♥ I want to actually try to work out either at home or a gym.
♥ I want more smiling faces in my life.
♥ I want to meditate more.
♥ I want to give more hugs.
♥ I want to drink more water.
♥ I want to get on a better schedule.
♥ I want to spend more quality time with my kids.
♥ I want to eat more clean.
♥ I want to keep up with the house better.
♥ I want to read more books.
♥ I want to kiss Ryan more.
♥ I want to think more positive.
♥ I want to quit smoking. Just be done and never go back.
♥ I want to get bangs. Seriously...I do.
♥ I want go on more hikes. No matter what the weather.
♥ I want to make more good memories.
♥ I want to be a better parent, partner and friend.
Here is some inspiration to take with you through the week: