Happy Thursday Friends! I hope you are having a wonderful day. Things are still pretty quiet around our house still.. except for the cats running around here at warp speed! So most of you guys know what Thankful Thursday is.. but in case you don't.. its just a day to reflect on what we are currently thankful for. For me it's kinda like a gratitude journal... So here is what I am thankful this week.
* I am thankful for August being much better so far than July. This was an awful summer for our family. So many things happened that really wore me out in every way. But so far, August has been better.
* I am thankful for my husband who has been working hard to show me how much I mean to him. Again.. marriage takes a lot of work and I am truly thankful that even on the hardest of days.. neither of us have gave up. Our love for each other keeps moving us forward.
* I am thankful for getting the house picked up and it pretty much staying that way. I don't know how in the hell that is happening but I am thankful for it. I am also thankful that my vacumn is back to working. The other day I was vacuming the stairs..and it died. I wasn't too happy about it because I didn't want to have to make the large investment for another one. Well, while I was laying in bed around 4am.. the damn thing just started up by itself. It was plugged in but it scared the shit out of us. ... but I am thankful its working again!
* I am thankful for the help of SamSung for getting Brittanys computer fixed. Its not so easy when the computer is at her dads with her and I am the one making the calls and getting it fixed but they were so helpful.
* I am thankful for Shanna. She is one of my best friends who has been around for a very long time. What I love about her the most is her advice always comes from the heart. She is never self serving..always loving and someone I am so thankful I have. She's a true friend.
* I am thankful that so far.. so good with Gabby. She is about to go into labor anytime. I am so worried about her and I really want another house full of bouncing kittens! They will be here soon!
* I am thankful I realized quickly that the video my underwater camera sucked and and got it returned yesterday. I am back to using a cannon ... and its so much better!
* I am thankful that Brittany's first week at school went well for her. She is using a locker for the first time and her lock gave her some trouble but she figured it out!
* I am thankful that I really like South Carolina better than North Carolina. It does rain here ALL THE TIME but its leaps and bounds better. And I am also very thankful that we are just renting this house for a year because I am thinking a move to a lake house next year might just happen!
* I am thankful for our dog Cooper. This house that we are in is really big and honestly, I get nervous going down to the first floor at night alone. So I wake the dog.. and make him go down ahead of me! I know it sounds silly.. but it does make me feel better!
* I am thankful for you guys who come back and read this blog day by day. Your emails, comments, and friendships mean the world to me. You have lifted my spirits on sad days.. you have me laugh and even at times made me cry..( good tears though! ) Thank you blogggy friends!
What are you thankful for this week?
I hope you have a wonderful Thursday. I'll be back soon!